CloverDX was chosen by a small IT security team for automating the security audits of users and their permissions across the bank’s systems. This reconciliation process involves regularly validating user access roles and permissions with respect to the formal access specifications over a 100 systems, producing a discrepancy report for a compliance team.
CloverDX brings visual clarity and reliability to the process, ensuring that rules and security measures are configured and adhered to across the bank’s IT systems, enabling the team to meet the mandated level of information security.
CloverDX was chosen for its speed of deployment, ease-of-use, manageability and broad range of out-of-the-box connectors after their home grown, scripted solution proved to be risky and unreliable. The new approach mitigates the risk of dependency on individual developers and allows them to quickly adapt to changes.
- Slovenská sporiteľňa is, with 2.3 million clients, Slovakia’s largest commercial bank
- Sought reliable solution for reconciliation of data from multiple Identity and Access Management systems
- Provides a vital monitoring and audit service that ensures the bank meets the highest standards of information security
- Monitors user accounts and permissions for the bank’s 4,200 employees
- keeping the user privileges under control was challenging due to user access requirements constantly changing
- Scripting was the initial solution but turned out to be hard to maintain
- Scarce developer was successfully diverted to value-add tasks after the switch