This release introduces new features focused on data validation, designed to help increase confidence in your data, see exactly where and why errors occurred, and quickly fix data at scale.
We’ve also improved data transformation capabilities in CloverDX Wrangler and made it easier to work with OAuth2 when working with libraries.
CloverDX VP Product, Branislav Repcek will walk through the new features, including:
- New validation steps in CloverDX Wrangler to help you increase confidence in your data.
- Validate your data using built-in as well as custom steps for credit card, phone number, email validation and more.
- Collect invalid rows in a “reject file”
- Download data that cannot be written to the output - including full details for each row that contains invalid data - in an easily-readable and easily-shareable format, for faster corrections.
- Transform data more easily in Wrangler with new steps and an improved UI
- New steps include date and text manipulation, data masking and more
- Share Wrangler jobs with others with new import/export functionality
- Other features, including:
- Making it easier to build libraries with OAuth 2 connections that can be authorized on Server
- Platform updates and security fixes
- Usability improvements