What's coming up in CloverDX 5.12
Join us on this webinar to learn about the great new updates coming up in CloverDX 5.12 in September 2021.
- Native support for OAuth2 authentication for your web APIs - easily interact with Google, Azure, Facebook, Twitter and many other APIs secured by OAuth2
- Improved Data Apps Catalog to help you organize your apps, assign custom icons or search for the app you need
- Many improvements to Job Inspector including the ability to work with clustered graphs, run jobs in debug mode and much more
- Data Services can now natively “understand” JSON structures, their input and output can be automatically converted to variant and back to make work with arbitrary JSON documents a breeze.
- REST APIs were extended to better support monitoring and server management workflows
- Security fixes
- Removed support for JBoss AS 7.1.1 and Apache Tomcat 8.5
Pavel Svec has recently joined the Product Team after years of working with customers in the field on complex data projects. His tenure in product management reinforces CloverDX's focus on practical solutions to challenging data integrations tasks.
CloverDX has been working at the coalface of data challenges since 2007. We’ve worked with companies large and small around the world, in industries such as finance, healthcare and consulting, to help them build and manage better data pipelines and deliver better data outcomes.