Join on this webinar to learn about the changes we’ve implemented in CloverDX 5.11 – latest version of our data management platform released on June 22nd, 2021.
Highlights of this release include:
- Job Inspector on the Server will help you investigate job execution without needing Designer.
- Improved data viewer in Data Apps to allow your users to easily search and filter in the Data App output.
- Additional features that will help you work with complex tree structures – variant data type is now available in metadata and is supported by our JSON components.
- Support for working with formulas in our spreadsheet components to help you work with more complex Excel files (XLSX and XLS).
- Support for working with Apache Avro data.
- New REST APIs to help you control CloverDX Server.
- Full support for deployments of CloverDX Server on Red Hat and Pivotal stacks.
- And much more...