Data modeling and data integration
Finding the common language between business and IT in a data-driven world
Data models and data integration platforms are different tools used by different teams, and can lead to those teams talking different languages.
But what if data models and data integration could be brought together to improve collaboration, not hinder it?
Our white paper includes a case study of a financial institution who did just that. They implemented an approach that combines graphical, intuitive data modelling systems with a data integration platform – providing the right tools to the right teams and bridging the gap between the business and technical worlds.
Download the white paper now and find out how they achieved:
- Faster time to market for data projects
- Improved collaboration and outcomes between business and technical teams
- Deliverables that are more easily aligned with business requirements
- Opening up new innovative possibilities as they enabled work to flow freely between teams
Just fill in the form and we'll send your copy of the white paper straight to your inbox.
Join us and learn:
- How to make data discovery and classification easier and faster at scale with smart algorithms
- Best practices for standardization of data structures and semantics across organizations
- What’s driving the paradigm shift from development to declaration of data pipelines
- How to meet regulatory and audit requirements more easily with better transparency of data processes