As a Solutions Engineer you will be accountable for providing the Sales Team with effective pre-sales support to aid new client acquisition. You will be instrumental in supporting the development of existing key accounts as well as the acquisition of new clients, by attending and presenting at pre-sales and post-sale meetings and supporting the execution ETL development both on-site and remotely.
- Supporting all pre-sales and post-sales activity through being able to provide the most up to date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Supporting the sales team with achieving revenue targets through attending sales meetings and being an active participant.
- Leading successful demonstrations to direct clients and partners by clearly explaining the technical features of the product.
- Effectively demonstrating and promoting the products technical features and functionality.
- Effectively communicating the use and competitive attributes of CloverDX products.
- Preparing sales engineering reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Encouraging feedback from clients at product demonstrations and feeding this back to R&D and the MD.
- Building and sharing various vehicles (blog posts, whitepapers, presentations etc.) which brings higher effectivity to sales, demo process.
- Enabling the sales and marketing teams technically via technical training, new feature workshops and use-case overviews.
- Efficiently managing technical questions from customers and partners and answering queries honestly and accurately.
- Building trust and rapport with clients to help understand identify current and future requirements.
- Effectively resolving technical escalation from partners and customers.
- Providing on-site service as necessary, to resolve any product problems.
- Delivering technical product training to existing customers as and when the need arises.
- Supporting the implementation of ETL development on-site and remotely.
- Providing high levels of ETL consultancy and support to new and existing CloverDX customers.
- Leading CloverDX product training internally and externally, ensuring you build confidence surrounding its operating functions and features.
- Optimising resources and delivering development within specified time frames and to budget.
- Utilising your technical understanding to analyse and maximise system performance.
- Monitoring the early stages of installation to ensure any issues are identified in advance and swiftly resolved.
WHY YOU WERE SELECTED
- 3+ years’ demonstrated experience selling ‘Data Integration Software Solutions’ or relevant software products.
- Possess channel sales experience within the UK, EMEA and/or APAC markets.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills.
- Strong networking and business development capabilities.
- Proven success achieving ambitious revenue targets.
- Possess ability to foster profitable and enduring relationships.
- Proven ability to develop and execute comprehensive sales strategies.
- Ability to think logically in challenging and diverse situations.
- Self-motivated with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail in all your work.
- Capable and comfortable working in a small team.
Advantage if you bring:
- Hands-on with data integration and ETL tools.
- Advanced knowledge of: Java / databases / XML / WS / Linux
- Big Data awareness
- Working experience on a similar position.
- Experience with SW sales process
- As we are a small team, from time to time you may be required to carry out reasonable and relevant tasks that fall outside of your positions remit.
- Within reason, you may be required to work outside of your standard contracted hours to meet the needs of the business.
- As part of your ongoing development, you may be required to undertake training in order to meet the requirements of your role.