As a CloverDX Sales Manager you will primarily be responsible for leveraging growth opportunities through targeting new sales channels and building durable and profitable relationships with partners and clients alike. You will be accountable for penetrating named new markets across the UK, EMEA and APAC and successfully promoting our software’s advantages in order to win new business, increase market saturation and drive revenues.
- Delivering against set sales targets.
- Delivering against set lead generation and conversion targets.
- Co-creating and implementing commercially viable sales strategies across different sales channels that ensure sustainable year-on-year growth.
- Pursuing new business opportunities through cold calling, chasing warm leads and industry networking.
- Developing and managing a sustainable new business pipeline.
- Researching and pursuing new markets for Direct Sales and Partners.
- Forming a deep understanding of each client’s business to allow you to take a successful lead during sales conversations and product presentations.
- Co-ordinating and facilitating pre-sales activity with the pre-sales technical consultant(s).
- Applying an influential style of written and verbal communication to all clients and partners
- Investigating and resolving any client concerns or objections in a pragmatic manor
- Constantly improving and building on your knowledge of market trends to understand how economic conditions and competitors influence client decision-making.
- Attending and facilitating exhibitions and trade shows to promote our product suite.
- Providing regular feedback to the Managing Director on sales activity and prospective clients.
- Building profitable and long term client relationships that engender trust and sustainability.
- Encouraging client and partner feedback to influence marketing and product development strategies.
- Liaising with the technical team to build your product knowledge to ensure you are able to confidently impart sound knowledge and advice onto prospective clients and partners.
- Adapting your sales approach to different International markets to ensure we appeal to a wide range of stakeholders and businesses.
- Properly qualifying sales opportunities, ensuring a return on time invested.
- Maintaining and accurately updating the CRM.
- Reporting sales activity, department load and critical activity needs.
- Producing highly detailed sales plans/ status reports.
- Participating in the development of marketing initiatives.
- Liaising with Prague HQ to communicate sales activity and issue product feedback.
WHY YOU WERE SELECTED
- 3+ years’ demonstrated experience selling ‘Data Integration Software Solutions’ or relevant software products.
- Possess channel sales experience within the UK, EMEA and/or APAC markets.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills.
- Strong networking and business development capabilities.
- Proven success achieving ambitious revenue targets.
- Possess ability to foster profitable and enduring relationships.
- Proven ability to develop and execute comprehensive sales strategies.
- Ability to think logically in challenging and diverse situations.
- Self-motivated with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail in all your work.
- Capable and comfortable working in a small team.
- As we are a small team, from time to time you may be required to carry out reasonable and relevant tasks that fall outside of your positions remit.
- Within reason, you may be required to work outside of your standard contracted hours to meet the needs of the business.
- As part of your ongoing development, you may be required to undertake training in order to meet the requirements of your role.